About this Session
Depending on the underlying goal, interviews can be hard to successfully carry out if one is not aware of the techniques and etiquette practices of conducting them.
This training intends to provide participants with some level of confidence to lead an interview conversation and achieve the desired goal.
Whether the goal is to investigate, audit or just to gain comprehensive information, interviews have a common set of practices to follow.
Participants will learn:
- what type of interview questions exist;
- how to prepare for an interview;
- what situation, tone and atmosphere pairs well with the types of questions;
- what are the basic meeting and interview etiquette;
- how to conduct a successful engagement;
- best practices and good advice to follow;
Designed, with employees that are designated to perform interviews from HR to AML and Internal Audit functions, in mind. Also useful for middle to top management roles in any organisation.
1 – 1.5 hours
Can be extended with the introduction of role-play in conducting interviews .
At the end of the session, attendees will know what questions to ask and how to present themselves to the interviewee to achieve their original goal.